Your access to our Site
Other documents (‘other documents’) governing your use of our Site
Availability of our Site
We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the Site will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the Site will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the Site will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or other viewing platforms.
We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the Site for any reason, including for business or operational reasons.
Your account details
If we provide you with account information such as a user name, identification number, account code and/or password, you must keep such information confidential and secret and not disclose it to anyone. All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only, and not for any other person. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorised access to your account due to any disclosure of your account information to any third party.
Where we provide you with the option to select your own login information, including a password, we recommend that you supply login information unique to your own use of this Site, and do not use information from other accounts you may hold with other Sites or any easily discoverable personal information. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorised access to your account due to any disclosure of your login information to any third party.
You must never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
If you know or suspect that the confidentiality of your login information has been compromised, for example, by the disclosure of such information to any third party, you must immediately change your password. If you are unable to change your password, you must immediately notify us by email, at email@example.com
Ownership of material on our Site
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Site and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world and all rights are reserved. Any use of the Site and its contents, other than as specifically authorised herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Information and content on our Site provided on non-reliance basis
The content on our Site is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our Site for any purposes whatsoever and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our Site from time to time.
We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our Site are accurate, up-to-date or complete.
Where we display discounts, time limits or any other special terms applicable to the products on our Site from time to time, these shall constitute invitations to treat, not contractual offers and, where time limits or other special terms apply, such terms shall only represent our intention to apply such terms at that point in time and we reserve the right to amend, revise, cancel, extend or take any other action in relation to such discounts, time limits and special terms at any point and for any reason we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion.
Permitted use of materials on our Site
The content on our Site is provided for your personal, private, and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our Site for lawful personal purposes, private or non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organisation aware of the content on our Site. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our Site without our prior written consent.
Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our Site to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our Site, you must not alter or change in any way any images, media or graphics from our Site in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our Site.
You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third-party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our Site without our prior written consent.
Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our Site to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
Prohibited uses of our Site
You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our Site or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our Site is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the Site or to make the Site available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever.
- to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorised by us.
- to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the Site, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
- You must not submit to us any personal information about you if you are under the age of 18 or about any other person who is either under the age of 18; or if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit personal information about them to us.
Viruses and other harmful content
- We do not guarantee that our Site does not contain viruses or other malicious software.
- We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our Site, any such software that might be transferred to your computer from our Site, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
- You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
- You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our Site any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
- You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
- You must not attempt to perform any denial-of-service type attack on our Site.
- You must not perform any action which would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
Links to other Sites
Links to third party content or Sites may appear on our Site from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any Sites accessible via any link(s) on our Site. All content on third party Sites is outside of our control and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our Site, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
Links to our Site
You may not link to our Site without our prior consent. Where you have obtained our consent to link to our Site:
- wherever you post a link to our Site on any other Site, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
- you must not link to our Site in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and, in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
We may withdraw permission to link to our Site at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our Site and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our Site.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
We do not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
If you purchase goods or services from our Site, different exclusions of liability may apply. These are contained in our terms of business.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (INCLUDING OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO:
- YOUR USE OF OUR SITE;
- ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
- ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR SITE (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER);
- ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE;
- ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS;
- ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR
- ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES.
AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES ARISING.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US.
You specifically agree that we shall not be liable for any content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US.
To the extent that any of the above Exclusions and Limitations of Liability are unenforceable as outright exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on the Site) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable legal and attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Site or those conducted on your behalf):
- your uploads, access to or use of the Site;
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you.
You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SERVICE; THE SITE CONTENT; USER CONTENT; OR SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE SITE.
IN ADDITION, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Suite 1301, 9 Yarra Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141, Australia